Thursday, May 21, 2009

Doozer Diaper Done


Doozer Diaper Done
Originally uploaded by sewitsforyou
Oh I loved Fraggle Rock growing up. I registered for the entire set for the baby. When I saw this doozer on the internet I just had to make him. I think I may make Red next for a friend of mine. Someone joked with me that the only thing I wanted the bay to watch was Jim Henson stuff...Yep she was right! I was on tour with Bear in The Big Blue House from 2003-2004 and by the end knew all of the songs by heart, it is also where I met Dan so there is a GIANT soft spot in my heart for Bear. Maybe I should do something with him???

5 comments:

Mad Em said...

OMG I love this! I used to think they lived under my bed.

Becky said...

That is so very adorable! My "baby" girl, who is now 21, loved Fraggle Rock. I need to follow your lead.

sewitsforyou said...

Thanks for checking him out! I think he is my most favorite new project.

Rachel said...

That is way too cute! Excellent work!

sewitsforyou said...

thanks rachel...I love FR