Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reality and Dreaming.........



I was writing a response to someone and talking about school at the Academy of Art recently. I forgot how much I loved going here and some of the great people I met.I only talk to 2 or three people from SF. One of them is my friend Nicole who lives in Chicago and Jakey Ryan who resides in LA currently. I attended the Academy in the summer of 2002 as soon as I had graduated from grad school. Grad school is something I shall talk about another time.

I was so fortunate to be able to experience this school and I think it was probably the best school experience I have ever had and maybe the first time I felt like I actually was the the right place....

In my opinion, San Fran is one of the most accepting places I have ever traveled to. I totally loved the fact that anything goes there.

No comments: