Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blog Carnival- My Grandma

My Grandma Mildred passed away when I was 15 and she was a wonderful woman. She came down ith Alzheimers when I was 6 so I only have a few fond memories of her. She lived my a Syms in south Florida and a Toys R Us. She would go with me to Toys R Us and buy me colorformas and play with me for hours on the sliding glass door in her apartment. She was always super kind to everyone. She took care of my Grandfather until he passed away when I was 5 and then I think she didn't know what else to do. She was so focused on taking care of him , she got kind of lost after he died. I think she would have thought Etsy was fabulous, I am not sure if she was super crafty but she was a terrible cook. My dad said she would make bad mashed potatos..

No comments: