Friday, July 25, 2008

Shout Outs!

I sent an e-mail out to a friend this morning saying how much I didn't like that I didn't get recognized a lot for my work so I wanted to write out a shout out for the people whose work I admire and have done biz with in the past or hope one day when a wad of cash falls into my life am lucky enough to be able to then.

Sublime Stitching-Jenny Hart's Patterns Galore ( and special artists too)*



Pimpstitch- all sorts of patterns *



Annie Oakleaves- cute art and patterns *



Jelene- designer of my fab logo and biz cards check her out. *

Alwayssign- made my fantastic banner and the guy Ho that runs it is so nice. They are cheap signs and get made super quick. *

KittyCrossBones-great promo items my stickers, pins and mirrors came from her. *




Peapies- adorable patterns *


Julie West- She has just been really nice to me I need to buy from her..lol



Mitch O'Connell- I have turned some tattoos into towels and shirts and he has been super nice also.


Alicia Traveria-Great Artist


Lisa Petrucci- super cool and great artist

Mitch, Julie, Alicia and Lisa have done patterns for Jenny Hart...



If I forgot anyone you have to let me know. I have enjoyed buying from these folks* and would recommend them to anyone...

* by someone means these are the people I have bought from so far

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!!
Thanks so much for the shout out!
It's me kittycrossbones!
Hope you're having a good day!
-AmyLynn

Anonymous said...

you so sweet
<3 mary fr.sublimestitching

sewitsforyou said...

AmyLynn and Mary you guys RAWK!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah for shout outs! When you come visit me-and ya better! We will take a trip up to Seattle and visit Lisa. She is the biggest sweetheart!

sewitsforyou said...

we will come one day I promise. I can't wait to go to Portland. That would be super freakin cool to meet Lisa...