Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Total Slacker I know and BOGO SALE

Well I have been a total slacker lately, it is partially to blame that I am pregnant and still have Morning sickness not daily like I had for 9 weeks but let's just say when it hits it is still the FREAKIN' WORST. We still do not have a computer at home which is both a blessing and a curse. Dan came down with this nasty virus Saturday and we spent Easter Sunday at the Take Care clinic to make sure Dan didn't have strept.

Othe news there is BOGO sale going on at my etsy for all PDF patterns. Check it out. Regina and Stephanie are two FABULOUS artists that I have had the privelege to work with. I have made some items for the bambino from these patterns but since we do not know if it is a he or a she it's mostly white stuff so far.

Have a great week and I will try and keep up with my blogging duties.

No comments: