Sunday, August 31, 2008

Newbie Etsyblogger

Yesterday was really rainy here and I had some time to craft. I need to be 3 x faster so I can get more completed. I am an official member of etsybloggers now so be on the lookout for posts regarding that. I am excited to be a part of this group because there are so many talented artists and crafters involved in it.


Pimp Stitch's Missy Ballance Love and Happiness pattern



Dish Ran away with the spoon towel for Elle Stacey's daughter. It has fuschia rick-rack on the bottom too.


Finally completed I'm a big brother T shirt with Pimp Stitch Pattern from Missy Ballance "Space Rocks"

Off to the grocery store..

4 comments:

Stacey - Elle Belle said...

The dish ran away with the spoon is so super cute! I love it and I know Elle will too! Thanks so much, I can't wait to see it in person.

Brook said...

I totally love the giant ric rac !!! they started selling that at my craft store and its sssooo giant and ssoo cute!

Nora said...

How cute! Love the "i'm a big brother" one! :D

sewitsforyou said...

Stacey I am glad you like it. I mde the spoon pink cause it made it a little more girly.

Brook I love giant ric rac too. I just got it in some more colors today and the pom pom ones for some holiday towels.

Thanks for checking me out!