Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy Weekend.

Whew! I got caught up in embroidery this weekend. It's funny cause I only started on Saturday but then Dan went fishing so I was home and made a ton of things.

First I knew I had to get Regina's long awaited tote bag done. I have slacked way too long and I wanted to get completed and all of her goodies together to send out this week.

Kinda of weird shadow came out when I looked at this.
Cow Cow and Chicken based on one of regina's illustrations. She calls her bf cowcow.

Regina sent me over some line art of the new sushi line of patterns she made for sale and I made a set of napkins and a onesie for Sam.

These are 8 x8 cotton napkins from CB2, a division of Crate and Barrel.

This little onesie was on sale for $3.00 and I loved the color and thought the new patterns would look super cute on it!
Up close of the sushi roll ( don't mind the extra floss)

Then the final thing I completed is from a prop used in Dazed and Confused. After my Bake Cake towel I made last week I wanted to make a more adult version with the F word involved. Dan and I loved the FAH-Q on Ben Affleck's paddle in Dazed and Confused so I copied it and made framed art.




I have a ton more things I need to do still. I need to finish up an order, and make a apron for 4th of July..

No comments: