Thursday, June 4, 2009

Etsykids Store " Mary Had a Little Party"

I was wandering around the forum and team section of etsy and happened upon Mary had a Little Party's shop and found so many adorable items. I get the Oriental Trading catalogs from my past days as a teacher and they have a lot of licensed commercial items for parties but this shop has some adorable unique invites and all items needed for a party.

This store does everything from custom cake toppers and favor bags to matching invites and thank yous.

Owl Cupcake toppers on SALE NOW!!
Pirate invitations

This is called the everything but the cake complete party kit.

I guess I have been looking at so many boy things lately that I picked two boy themed party ideas.

So for your next party stop by Mary had a Little Party's shop and check it out!

No comments: