Friday, October 17, 2008

EtsyBloggers Featured Blogger for Oct. BFBEADS

BFBEADS is our featured etsyblogger of the month for October.

These necklaces and bracelets have a beauty about them and a purpose. They are made to help busy mothers remember their babies feeding schedule.



I think this bracelet is one of my favorites. I think the colors together are very retro looking.


this bracelet is called the "perfectly preppy" and I will admit thinking it was very Lilly Pulitzer when I saw it.

These items could be great holiday gifts for new moms. Also there is a sale at the end of the month so check it out!

2 comments:

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Thank you so much for this great post about my Baby Friendly Beads! Really appreciate your nice words, and thanks also for mentioning my sale later this month. (Sorry to hear about your broken computer at home, btw! Bummer!)

sewitsforyou said...

oh no worries Jen. Glad I could write about you...