Friday, October 3, 2008

Been feeling crappy...

Hi ya.

I have had a week wehre I feel like crapola..I was supposed to be working with reverb.org at the Counting Crows and Maroon 5 concert tonight and since I have been feeling yucky am not going. I am glad I called and gave them the heads up a couple days ago but I am sad still because a. I was looking forward to helping reverb out and b. was looking forward to a free show and the people that know me know that I am in love with Adam Duritz and his grody hair...





Here are some of the projects I completed before I was sick.





Vampire from Annie Oakleaves
Bird from my friend Amy's website

Just a cute reindeer bib

Happy Tikimas towel




I have the postcard for Handmade Holiday Bazaar but it looks jacked up when I post it her right now so I will post it later...

Ta

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in love with the tiki

Brook said...

love the tiki !!!

Kristi said...

What a bummer! Feel better soon. :)

sewitsforyou said...

Thanks chicas. The tiki makes me smile. He may be an x-mas present for a friend in Oregon..hmmm

I am feeling better thanks kristi