Friday, October 3, 2008

Work in the past

So I have been thinking a lot about my past job as a teacher on the "Bear in the Big Blue House" tour I worked on from 2003-2004. It was a truly amazing experience and I am so grateful for it. I have been thinking more and more about it because I recently became active on facebook. I am a bit obsessed about it now my friend Mark from the tour wanted to connect, so now I have connected with about 10 people from the tour and I posted a bunch of pics and it made me think about what it was like 5 years ago.

I truly miss a lot of the people I worked with. Most of the kids I taught are either done with school or almost done. We have all gone our seperate ways which is sad. One of the best things from the tour was meeting the people that became my extended family, the next thing was meeting Dan, then a boyfriend, now a husband. It took 5000 miles away from home for me to meet my Mr. Right.

No comments: