Friday, October 31, 2008

No new pics to post

Well the first bit of news is MY COMPUTER MAY BE COMING HOME SOON! WOO HOO! I will say it has been a bit of a blessing and a curse to no have the computer but I miss it. Dan has worked overnights this past week and will be working this upcoming week so it will be nice for him to be able to work at home on his reviews. I know we need a new one soon but to get a little more life out of the one we have is great.

No new pics cause all I have finished this week is copies of other stuff I made. I had to replace some items that sold and I wanted to make sure I had for the show next Sunday. I can't believe it is here so soon. After our show I have to start planning for the show in December...

GTG back to work. How you all have a safe and happy halloween....

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am LOVING the new layout! Very nice.

Email me in January about a swap. :):)

sewitsforyou said...

thanks lady! I was tweaking it. not 100% where I'd like it to be yet..

No worries January we will swap...