Monday, October 6, 2008

I think we shall have 2 posts in one day

The computer at home needs a new dc jack. In real people lingo it means the stupid plug you put the power cord in is broken therefore the laptop ( and only home computer) is dead. So now blogging or uploading of pictures were done.

I did accomplish putting together all of the "craft survival bags" for the vendors of HHB. They turned out super cute, and to add a bit of green, I made recyclyed paper pads. I was inspired buy some of the ones I had bought from wild olive. Dan and I always have a ton of mixed paper that needs to be recycled so I repurposed the boxes and made pads. I stamped them with an adorable snowman stamp from Missy Ballance. I will post pics tomorrow..

I submitted my bag to the Sublime Stitching Gallery and it is now posted there!




I am a licensed merchant for Sublime Stitching and Jenny ( the owner) and Mary (not sure of her title) are fab! Go check out the site for all sorts of cool patterns!

I was also on the Pimp Stitch Blog for my Emma bib last Friday. Go check out their site for great, fun patterns too. They are all super ladies and make adorable things.

No comments: